Software Documentation MQ2EmuSpawnTimer
MQ2EmuSpawnTimer
This is available in the GOLD members area.

You set an INI file, MQ2EmuSpawnTimer.ini with the name of mobs you want to track. If you are in the zone when they die, on any character with the plugin loaded. The time they did will be documented in the INI file.

/timethis [spawn name]
Target the mob, and type the command. It will add it to the ini file, but it will also add it to the watch-list in the plugin.

If the mob isn't up, or you aren't in the zone, just type it's long name after the command. e.g. /timethis #Lady_Vox

You can manually add it to the ini but that may not insert it into the watch-list in the plugin immediately. So you might unload and reload the plugin to ensure it's being watched.

/report
Will open up MQemulator.net and display a report showing the time of death, and the respawn window based off the respawn times in the PEQ database as well as give you quick links to the mobs stat page.

A possible use for this if you are looking to take over a spawn rotation would be to leave your toon afk all night in say Ssra Temple and when you wake in the morning you will have all the spawn times.

EQEmu limits the ammount of information sent to the client based in a radius around their location. This may or may not have an effect on properly tracking mobs that are far away.

The ini file should look something like this
More +
[Spawns]
Lydl_the_Great=
Orc_Centurion=
Scruffy=
#Lendiniara_the_Keeper=

Once the plugin populates it, it will look something like this.
More +
[Spawns]
Lydl_the_Great=16-3-56-4-17-2009
Orc_Centurion=16-35-27-4-17-2009
Scruffy=16-20-23-4-17-2009
#Lendiniara_the_Keeper=10-14-13-4-15-2009

Here is a quick screenshot of what the report page currently looks like

Last edited by TheConquistador on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Let me know asap if anyone finds any errors in this, i really didn't test it as well as I should.
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Dosent seem to work at all. Even manualy made an ini and added the mobs and it dident add the time to it.
Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 pm
Sorry I missed your post, ill blame that on the holidays if you let me. This plugin is old old old and didn't seem to be all that popular so there's no telling how long its been broken. I'll make a note to myself to check it out but I've got two dinners and a belated Christmas party (in-laws... yay). I think I may have some time Saturday. I'll post and send you a PM when I get it solved.
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 am
Project Lead
I think I found the problem, see the change log for details:

http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1377
Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Project Lead
Software Documentation MQ2EmuSpawnTimer