Errors MQ2Melee with Classic Titanium
MQ2Melee with Classic Titanium
I don't know about anyone else, but I've got a problem with MQ2Melee not working at all. I installed a fresh copy of both Titanium and MQ2 (classic titanium) last night and I cannot for the life of me figure out why melee won't work. Taunt, Bash, Kick, you name it, none of it works. I actually have two different Titanium clients installed; one for P99, and one for EpicEmu, and it doesn't work on either of them.

I primarily use SoD for all other servers though, and I've had no issues with the SoD version.

I really appreciate what you guys have done, and would be greatly appreciative if I could get this problem resolved.

Thanks
Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Post your ini.
Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 pm
Senior Project Member
MacroQuest INI

[MacroQuest]
MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=0
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
FilterMacro=0
FilterEncumber=0
FilterDebug=0
KeepKeys=1
FilterMQ=0
AllErrorsDumpStack=1
AllErrorsFatal=0
LaxColor=0
HUDMode=UnderUI

[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/exp=/echo ${Me.PctExp}% experience...
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gmlist=/who all gm
/gu=/guildsay
/hp=/echo Current Health: ${Me.CurrentHPs} -- Max Health: ${Me.MaxHPs}
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/npc=/who npc
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

[Substitutions]
omg=Oh My God

[Plugins]
mq2autogroup=mq2autogroup
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2emusearch=mq2emusearch
mq2eqbc=mq2eqbc
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2netbots=mq2netbots
mq2melee=mq2melee

[Key Binds]
RANGED_Nrm=clear
RANGED_Alt=clear
MQ2CHAT_Nrm=.
MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/
UNSTICK_FWD_Nrm=W
UNSTICK_FWD_Alt=Up
UNSTICK_BCK_Nrm=S
UNSTICK_BCK_Alt=Down
UNSTICK_LFT_Nrm=Q
UNSTICK_LFT_Alt=Left
UNSTICK_RGT_Nrm=E
UNSTICK_RGT_Alt=Right
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Nrm=A
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Alt=clear
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Nrm=D
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Alt=clear
EQBC_Nrm=clear
MELEE_Nrm=Z
RANGE_Nrm=X

[SWho Filter]
Holding=1

[Captions]
Update=35
Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AARank},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

MQ2Melee INI

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
enrage=1
facing=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
slam=1
standup=1
stickrange=75
taunt=1
version=4.808

Also, I use X and Z keys to target nearest npc, and cycle nearest npcs respectively, and when I try to assign melee_nrm and range_nrm to clear since it conflicts with my in-game bindings, it resets.
Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 am
Double check that your MQ2Melee settings are in a file called <servername>_<playername>.ini under the [MQ2Melee] section.

While in game, type the "/melee" command You should see the same settings (minus a couple lines that don't appear in game, like holyshit/downshit lines or the stickcmd line).

You are missing the MQ2Exchange plugin. It's required by MQ2Melee if it ever wants to swap gear in/out. I don't think it would cause MQ2Melee to stop working but you never know. Type "/plugin MQ2Exchange" to load it.

While in game, target a mob you want to kill. Back out of melee range. Type the "/killthis" command. Your character should turn attack on and start moving to the mob. Earlier, you mentioned kick/bash etc not working but I want to make sure the other parts of MQ2Melee work.

If the "/killthis" command works then you probably don't have a kick/bash/slam/taunt button in the right location. You need a button in your combat tab, ability tab, or disiplines tab. Putting a button on a hotbar isn't good enough. You also need a skill of 1 or more in order to use a skill.

Also, I use X and Z keys to target nearest npc, and cycle nearest npcs respectively, and when I try to assign melee_nrm and range_nrm to clear since it conflicts with my in-game bindings, it resets.

MacroQuest.ini
[Key Binds]
MELEE_Nrm=Z
RANGE_Nrm=X

Those are placed/used by MQ2Melee. Change the Z and X to other, unused keys if you want to use z and x for other purposes.
Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 pm
Senior Project Member
***UPDATE***

I'm not sure what happened but I accidentally used the /unload command thinking I could /unload then /reload to see if somehow that might work. I wasn't able to /reload, so I restarted the client and now kick/bash/taunt etc are working.

I am still having issues with the keybindings resetting every time I launch...

Double check that your MQ2Melee settings are in a file called <servername>_<playername>.ini under the [MQ2Melee] section.

They are.

While in game, type the "/melee" command You should see the same settings (minus a couple lines that don't appear in game, like holyshit/downshit lines or the stickcmd line).

I'm fully aware of the functions of the /melee command as I use it to 12 box on EZ Server using the SoD client and version of MQ2, which works fine. I'm relaying that to show that I'm not a complete noob when it comes to utilizing these features. =)

You are missing the MQ2Exchange plugin. It's required by MQ2Melee if it ever wants to swap gear in/out. I don't think it would cause MQ2Melee to stop working but you never know. Type "/plugin MQ2Exchange" to load it.

I enabled it to no avail. I also don't have it enabled on my SoD version and again, it works fine.

While in game, target a mob you want to kill. Back out of melee range. Type the "/killthis" command. Your character should turn attack on and start moving to the mob. Earlier, you mentioned kick/bash etc not working but I want to make sure the other parts of MQ2Melee work.

He turns on attack and stands there unless I am about 10 feet away. On my SoD client, I could just manually turn on auto attack and as long as melee=on, they would charge at the target as they're supposed to regardless of distance from the target.

If the "/killthis" command works then you probably don't have a kick/bash/slam/taunt button in the right location. You need a button in your combat tab, ability tab, or disiplines tab. Putting a button on a hotbar isn't good enough. You also need a skill of 1 or more in order to use a skill.

I have all of them assigned to a button in both the combat tab and ability tab. Nothing works. The only one I don't have a skill point in is Bash, which doesn't even show up in the /melee command since I don't have it yet on my level 4 Warrior.

Those are placed/used by MQ2Melee. Change the Z and X to other, unused keys if you want to use z and x for other purposes.

No matter what I change them to, it resets back to default every time. When I double check the INI after loading MQ2 and EQBC, the settings are still as they were after I changed and saved the INI, but reset to defaults immediately upon loading into the game. I cannot change them at all. Something is definitely wrong with the titanium version. It functions completely unlike my SoD version as far as all this is concerned. Speaking of SoD, I have those keys set as "clear", and have no issues with that. Here's an example of my SoD ini.

MacroQuest INI

[MacroQuest]
MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=0
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
FilterMacro=0
FilterEncumber=0
FilterDebug=0
KeepKeys=1
FilterMQ=0
AllErrorsDumpStack=1
AllErrorsFatal=0
LaxColor=0
HUDMode=Normal

[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/exp=/echo ${Me.PctExp}% experience...
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gmlist=/who all gm
/gu=/guildsay
/hp=/echo Current Health: ${Me.CurrentHPs} -- Max Health: ${Me.MaxHPs}
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/npc=/who npc
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

[Substitutions]
omg=Oh My God

[Plugins]
mq2autogroup=mq2autogroup
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2emusearch=mq2emusearch
mq2eqbc=mq2eqbc
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2netbots=mq2netbots
mq2melee=mq2melee

[Key Binds]
MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/
MELEE_Nrm=clear
RANGE_Nrm=clear
UNSTICK_FWD_Nrm=W
UNSTICK_FWD_Alt=Up
UNSTICK_BCK_Nrm=S
UNSTICK_BCK_Alt=Down
UNSTICK_LFT_Nrm=Q
UNSTICK_LFT_Alt=Left
UNSTICK_RGT_Nrm=E
UNSTICK_RGT_Alt=Right
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Nrm=A
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Alt=clear
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Nrm=D
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Alt=clear
EQBC_Nrm=clear
MUTILS_FWD_Nrm=W
MUTILS_BCK_Nrm=S
MUTILS_LFT_Nrm=Q
MUTILS_RGT_Nrm=E
MUTILS_STRAFE_LFT_Nrm=A
MUTILS_STRAFE_RGT_Nrm=D
MUTILS_AUTORUN_Nrm=Num_Lock
MUTILS_FWD_Alt=Up
MUTILS_BCK_Alt=Down
MUTILS_LFT_Alt=Left
MUTILS_RGT_Alt=Right
MUTILS_STRAFE_LFT_Alt=clear
MUTILS_STRAFE_RGT_Alt=clear
MUTILS_AUTORUN_Alt=`

[SWho Filter]
Holding=1

[Captions]
Update=35
Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AARank},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

MQ2Melee INI

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
assasinate=1
backstab=1
bash=1
commanding=60
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
harmtouch=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=0
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke1=6173
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
slam=1
stickrange=75
taunt=1
version=4.900

The above INIs are for a my level 70 Warrior on EZ Server. I've never had a problem with it.
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:44 pm
I'm not sure what happened but I accidentally used the /unload command thinking I could /unload then /reload to see if somehow that might work. I wasn't able to /reload, so I restarted the client and now kick/bash/taunt etc are working.

/unload will unload MQ2 as well as every plugin.

Are kick/bash/taunt working for MQ2Melee now?

He turns on attack and stands there unless I am about 10 feet away. On my SoD client, I could just manually turn on auto attack and as long as melee=on, they would charge at the target as they're supposed to regardless of distance from the target.

10 feet is really really short in EQ. Most uses of MQ2Melee will BACK-UP if at 10 feet so the client won't be too close.

75 feet (the default stick distance, and your ini value) is about 3 steps for my bard. Maybe 5 steps with only run5.

Are you certain of that distance?

That move forward and turn attack on (or back-up if too close) is what I'm looking for. If that works then the problem is elsewhere.

No matter what I change them to, it resets back to default every time. When I double check the INI after loading MQ2 and EQBC, the settings are still as they were after I changed and saved the INI, but reset to defaults immediately upon loading into the game. I cannot change them at all. Something is definitely wrong with the titanium version. It functions completely unlike my SoD version as far as all this is concerned. Speaking of SoD, I have those keys set as "clear", and have no issues with that. Here's an example of my SoD ini.

I tried changing my melee/ranged keys but as soon as the character loaded in game my MacroQuest.ini file was changed back to the defaults of Z and X. I tested on Titanium so it's an issue.

But just to make sure... Do you use any program like WinEQ2 or a batch file which changes files as part of your login process?
Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Senior Project Member
***UPDATE***

I just tested the /melee stickmode settings on my SoD client and they appear to be acting the same as the Titanium version, so we can ignore that bit from now on, I think hehe.

The only thing left is the keybindings resetting.

/unload will unload MQ2 as well as every plugin.

Are kick/bash/taunt working for MQ2Melee now?

Absolutely, it's working like normal. Apparently whatever happened when unloading fixed it, since that's the only thing I did before it started working. As you most likely know, when you /unload the hud menu disappears so naturally I closed out the game, restarted to get it back to normal and lo and behold, it started working.

10 feet is really really short in EQ. Most uses of MQ2Melee will BACK-UP if at 10 feet so the client won't be too close.

75 feet (the default stick distance, and your ini value) is about 3 steps for my bard. Maybe 5 steps with only run5.

Are you certain of that distance?

That move forward and turn attack on (or back-up if too close) is what I'm looking for. If that works then the problem is elsewhere.

I'd say between 10 and 15 feet relative real life distance. I wasn't aware of the metric used in EQ or MQ2 for judging distance. It's not a major issue, but I could be about 50 yards away from a target on SoD from what I recall and start charging as soon as I turned on attack. I'll verify that at a later date as it's getting late here.

He definitely moves forward and attacks but the range at which he starts moving is much lower than I recall when using MQ2 on my SoD client. Again I'll verify that later.

I tried changing my melee/ranged keys but as soon as the character loaded in game my MacroQuest.ini file was changed back to the defaults of Z and X. I tested on Titanium so it's an issue.

But just to make sure... Do you use any program like WinEQ2 or a batch file which changes files as part of your login process?

I do use WinEQ2, but I also tried using just a regular old shortcut to eqgame.exe with the patchme addition like you would normally use when connecting to EQEmu login servers. All issues exist regardless of which route I took.
Last edited by audiogarden21 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 pm
I try to make a habit of treating everyone like grown-ups and treating EQ like a game instead of a civilization where cheating is tantamount to murder; so I'll try to not harp on this too much. I would advise against using MQ on P99 or any server where it isnt permitted, but particularly P99. From everything I hear they are absolutely relentless on MQers and have many measures in place to limit, detect, and interfere. I try to stay neutral on the issue as best I can but ill at least say, if it were me I'd only use it on alts or at least keep my vital and I replaceable gear somewhere safe.... I'd feel bad if I did t at least warn. Not another word onThe subject. :)
Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 pm
Project Lead
I think I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had a MQ client installed for P99.... I see now you meant an EQ client!

I considered deleting my post, but that's no fun.
Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 pm
Project Lead
I think I misunderstood. I thought you meant you had a MQ client installed for P99.... I see now you meant an EQ client!

That's right, I have two clients, one for P99 since you can only use Titanium for it, and one for EpicEmu, since they only use Titanium. Otherwise I don't even use Titanium. Plus, I don't even play on P99. Not anymore at least, haven't for at least a year.

I considered deleting my post, but that's no fun.

=D
Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:15 pm
I know its not the answer you might want but its the truth, no single emu server is worth playing on that requires you to use such a pos client.

About your ini files not reading correctly, that is strange. I have so many copies of mq2 for testing that sometimes I start the wrong version / edit the wrong file in another versions folder and then struggle for hours trying to figure out why my stuff is not working.
Always good for a laugh.
Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 am
Listen to This Guy
Errors MQ2Melee with Classic Titanium