Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Software Documentation MQ2AutoLogin
Thank you for the update Maud
No more looking for server ID's =)

Working very well

Thank you
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:44 am
You're welcome, all credit to eqmule though.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm
Project Lead
what is the keystroke to stop mq2autologin?
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:34 pm
Didn’t log in to confirm but I think the End key. If it’s not working it may need an update; could be a modern feature.
Last edited by Maudigan on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:13 pm
Project Lead
Just looked through the code, RoF2 version, and it appears to be an available feature. So, if it doesn’t work there’s a problem. Would you let me know if that’s the case.
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:23 pm
Project Lead
worked
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:36 am
Is there still no plugin available for Titanium? Logging in characters 1 by 1 is less than ideal.
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:00 am
The instructions are well documented and get me in through individual log in, but I run into a problem where when it selects at server select screen, it crashes my RoF2 client running RoF2 Gold MQ2 (also tried extensively with Classic build). Below is a redacted snippet from my ini (logging into local-only private server running on Windows 10):

Macro
More +
[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1

[ServerList]

[Servers]
HR=Land of Recmar

[recmar]
Password=recmarpw
Server=HR
Character=Recmar

Guidance of any sort would be greatly appreciated.
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:04 am
Have you tried rof2 beta? I just put it up,it uses a more contemporary code base, I’m not super familiar with it yet though, it’s just out of the box
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:18 am
Project Lead
Hadn't tried the beta yet, saw you were soliciting for volunteers, but given that I still hadn't successfully gotten the minimal plugins that I wanted fully operational I felt that I might not be the best to try out the beta build. Not for lack of want to participate, but more that I may conflate the issues of my establishing an operational MQ2 baseline and the unique traits of the beta build.
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:55 am
4 or 5 people have been using it for several months without any big issues, probably going to baseline it in the next few weeks, barring any big issues.
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:47 am
Project Lead
mq2autologin usually does not get me past the server window: Here is my ini:

[Profiles]
DefaultEQPath=C:\EQ\Everquest_THF\everquest_rof2_THF

[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
NotifyOnServerUP=0

[Servers]
HiddenForest=The Hidden Forest [ www.thehiddenforest.org ]

[xxxxx]
Password=xxxxx
Server=HiddenForest
Character=xxxxx

And yes, I tried putting a space after the =. And I tried putting [] after the = (in the Servers section

I also tried saying the hell with it and using the mq2autologin from the regular Gold but I it won't load the dll.
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:19 am
Oops, forgot to mention that I am trying out the gold beta. I am trying to make autologin work like I did for the regular gold. Are there differences that I have to take into account?
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:47 pm
I tried this below and it worked for me

ini
More +
[Profiles]
DefaultEQPath=c:\users\public\daybreak game company\installed games\everquest
[Settings]
NotifyOnServerUP=0
UseMQLogin=0

[Servers]
peqgrand=[] [PEQ] The Grand Creation - Omens of War
ezserver=[] EZ Server - Custom Zones, Vendors, Quests, Items, etc
stormhaven=[] Storm Haven - High-Quality Custom Content
alkabor=[] The Al'Kabor Project [www.takproject.net]
thf=[] The Hidden Forest [ www.thehiddenforest.org ]
chronicles=[] Chronicles of Norrath
dragonsoul=[] Dragon Soul - CEQ [zh-cn/legit/PvE]
leetsauce=[] Leetsauce Productions
kmra=[] Raid Addicts (Fully Custom) [Solo/Group/Raid]
scorpious=[] Scorpious2k: The Next Generation [custom]
sod=[] Shards of Dalaya
vegarlson=[] Vegarlson Asylum
zek=[] Zek [Teams/Guildwars]

[MyAccountName]
Password=myPassword
Server=peqgrand
Character=MyCharacter

It took it a minute at the server select screen, it seemed like it was unresponsive but I think its maybe just loading but didn't update the screen cause after waiting it finally popped up the character select screen and continued on. Can you try turning one on and just leaving it, see if that does it. In the meantime I'll ask around and poke through that part of the code to see whats different betweent the old/new source
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am
Project Lead
alrighty, I grabed a reently updated source and merged it into our 2019 code, tried that and that delay time is gone. Not sure exactly what that delay was for, my guess is it totally failed. Then some other time-out process, like 60 second retry or something, picked it back up and worked. Whatever it was it seems like a bug that was already fixed in a recent build.

Try redownloading, all you need out of it is the mq2autologin.dll, and maybe the ini file if you want it
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:24 pm
Project Lead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Software Documentation MQ2AutoLogin