Public Macros trying to make an Old Macro work for RoF2 Client
trying to make an Old Macro work for RoF2 Client
Hello i am trying to make my macro work that Reno helped me with years ago. So far my Toons will not Target the Chatsender. i do this in group chat, now if i need to i can use box chat if that would make it work better/ more simple here is my main macros from Reno:

any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Avilard on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:17 pm
Hey! It looks like it may be a case sensitive issue. You declare it as ChatSender and then use Chatsender on the target command. If correcting that doesn't work peppering in some echo statements between each macro line so you can monitor the state of the variables is the easiest way to troubleshoot, e.g., /echo ${ChatSender}. That'll help focus in on which line of code is at fault.

Make sure you fix the case on the delay command after the targeting too, or else it'll delay the full 3 seances every time.
Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:55 pm
Project Lead
ok, thanks for the quick reply. ill try it out and let you know.
Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Well i played around with it for awhile. and still no go. i keep getting this message in my other Toons MQ box:

there are no spawns matching (0-300) any avilard
[MQ2]Avilard
MQ2MoveUtils:: You must specify something to stick to
Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 am
From your other character does "/target Avilard" work? That's strange...
Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:34 pm
Project Lead
yes it does. and these macros worked for SoD. Oh well i think ill try something else, after talking with some friends of mine. Thanks for all your help!
Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:40 am
Public Macros trying to make an Old Macro work for RoF2 Client