General Can't Download RoF2 Gold
Can't Download RoF2 Gold
I tried to D/L gold RoF2 client, told me I had no membership. I have a recurring membership payment from PayPal and it was last sent on 11 Oct. Am I doing something wrong?
Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 am
Sorry, you should be good to go. I see a failure in the logs on that day. It looks like PayPal tried to notify twice on that day, but when the site tried to open a socket to verify it was failing (see below). PayPal tried, then tried again thirty seconds later with the same result. They never resent the payment notification. Not sure what happened, it could have been our server, PayPal, or any point in between.

I manually added a month to your account, and an extra month for padding so you hopefully won't have this again. If it does occur again let me know.

"ERROR_MESSAGE: Couldn't open up a connection with paypal's verification server. fsockopen() returned:"
Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:33 pm
Project Lead
I was just able to D/L it, thank you.
Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 pm
Awesome, I sent you a code to the email on your account too. I think this is an isolated incident but if not that code will fix you while you wait to hear back from me.
Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:53 pm
Project Lead
General Can't Download RoF2 Gold