General Stop pet attacking mobs enraged
Stop pet attacking mobs enraged
Hi is there a way stop pets attacking mobs enraged as i used have a MQ2events setup and no longer seems work in rof2?
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:11 am
Its possible the plugin is just malfunctioning (It's hard to believe that the enrage text changed between the clients). Are you getting any events to trigger at all?
Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 pm
Project Lead
I forget now if that's a default plugin. If it is, then it's source is just whatever came with the distribution from macroquest2.com, which means it's function could have unexpectedly changed. If you just copied your ini over when you swapped to rof2, you might try recreating the events from scratch too.

When I get a change I'll do a compare on the source. What was the last client you used where it worked?
Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:22 pm
Project Lead
i could swore worked using MQ2events with dec build stormhaven of MQ2 in rof2 but now it wont do anything no matter what.

EDIT

Also looks like that MQ2melee has features do it but dont exist in MQ2melee in your builds
Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm
Here what used work can anyone tell me why no longer working?

[enrage]
trigger=#*#has become ENRAGED#*#
command=/pet back off

[nolongerenrage]
trigger=#*#is no longer enraged#*#
command=/pet attack
Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm
If it used to work on the same client that heavily hints that you just have something setup wrong. That plugin hasn't had code changes since rof2 was initially posted. If tA been recompiled, but same code I believe. Can you make sure it's loaded, "/plugin list". If it is can you try adding a new event and see if you can trigger it, something simple like a /tell or /say trigger
Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 pm
Project Lead
Use the commands to setup the event too, that removes any chance that the INI is setup wrong.
Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:17 pm
Project Lead
thanks for help i figured out problem another stupid site told me do something wrong.
Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:43 pm
Sure thing, maybe they have a different version or something.
Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm
Project Lead
OK i got it working using this but i want it stop even if mob not targeted any know how make do that as here is only way it works:

[enrage]
trigger=|${Target.DisplayName}| has become ENRAGED#2#
command=/attack off

I want it back off if i have targeted or not as i may be healing pet becomes enraged
Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 am
General Stop pet attacking mobs enraged