2.5 Posted
This build includes a general code cleanup. I didn't comment every single tweak since they were so extensive. You'll have to do a compare to the last version if you want to see those elements that changed. It was mostly whitespace and comment cleanup.

Updated aa.php to implement the new aa storage method.

Updated corpse.php with the blob changes that I missed on the last update.

Added some new methods to the template class that let developers access the data in a JSON format. Just appent "api" to the end of the request to get the JSON data, e.g., corpse.php?char=Maudigan&api

Cleaned up every query. I added a database wrapper to every database function to make it easier to use a different library. Those also act as focal points to gather database performance statistics (enabled in the config.php). That feature existed previously but the decentralized nature of it made it kind of sloppy and a bit of a resource hog. Those performance reports previously wrote their own HTML, they've been updated to use the normal template system.

Functionized the code that converts directories into the list of options for the signature builder.

Made a default return value for profile.php->GetValue() and set the value to 0 to fix the display of skills.php

Important Note:
With the database function wrappers, I moved all of the database code to db.php. The removed some code from config.php--it probably shouldn't have ever been in there. So if you want to keep your old config file you'll have to remove or comment out the database code at the end of the file.
Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:00 pm
Project Lead