Goto page Previous  1, 2 Errors So, Macroquest is crashing you?
I checked the spellbook, and there are only 302 spells that I see with their spell file.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm
The only thing I can think to fix it is edit your spell file with the 108 missing spells. Just copy any random spell and paste it in there 108 times and change the ID on them to match the IDs of the missing spells. It should theoretically work unless those 25000 spell IDs are out of EQs range or something.

You might post about it on the server forums too.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm
Project Lead
It was the spells not showing that where causing problem, got it fixed now, deleted spells and rememed to lvl 75 rather than 85, and only the 302 spells now. Thank you for your help.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Builds for RoF2 have problem with InvSlot function
I have tried a couple of builds for RoF2 (classic and Stormhaven) and both have the following problem.

If you cycle through your inventory bags 1-6, the slot number starts at 262 (bag 1 slot1) for all 10 slot bags loaded. If you run the following macro:

/for i 262 to 321
/echo ${InvSlot[${i}].Item.Name}
/next i

MQ2 will eventually crash before going thru too many slots and take the RoF2 client out.

Also, if you put an item "itemname" for purposes of explaining here in bag 1 slot 1:
${FindItem[itemname].InvSlot} will return a slot value of 338, whereas if you enter
${InvSlot[262].Item.Name} it will return the name of the "itemname" item. On the UF Classic build they agree for the same slot number as they should. Also, the "for" loop above does not crash.

Not sure what's going on here ... need some help.
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:06 pm
Nevermind this entry. I placed a similar concern in another area where "Grumble" is answering my concerns.
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Errors So, Macroquest is crashing you?