MQ2AutoSize.dll
MQ2EmuArt.dll
MQ2EmuCharacters.dll
MQ2EmuInventory.dll
MQ2EmuMap.dll
MQ2EmuMouseAPI.dll
MQ2EmuTiler.dll

(RoF2)
I believe this completes the new RoF2 build. I finally got a chance to go through the new client; I updated the offsets for MQ2EmuArt, MQ2EmuMouseAPI, MQ2EmuTiler, and MQ2AutoSize and added them. The other plugins were just added as they had dependencies on those.

This should finish out this client. If you notice any issues after updating to this new build please let me know as I'm not looking for problems anymore; if it's broke it'll stay broke unless you speak up.

Bug Fixes

MQ2EmuTiler.dll

(SOD, UF, RoF, RoF2)
Awhile back some changes were made to fix an error where window tiles were overlapping each other on dual monitors. Not many people use the dual monitors so this went undetected for awhile. It also went undetected when I failed to implement the fix into all the other clients--I think I may have just sent the new DLL to the specific user. Anyway, that fix is in this new build.

Additional layouts for dual monitors were also added which increase the maximum clients useable to 26.

MQ2EmuCharacters.dll

(RoF, RoF2)
The RoF emucharacters build was a beta build testing out some pod wrapping funtionality. There was a bug in that beta build that I discovered when porting it over to RoF2. A null pointer exception occured when some very specific conditions were met. You had to left or right click in game with the plugin loaded while not having any pods being displayed, e.g., not logged into your gold account, netbots grab not turned on, etc. If you had problems with this it would probably have been happening pretty soon after starting since thats the most likely time to not have the pods displayed for some reason.
Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Project Lead
Change Log 21 Dec 2014