Software Documentation MQ2EmuTools » Retired
MQ2EmuTools » Retired
EDIT:
This is no longer available. It has been removed and deactivated as it is an active hack and no longer meshes with the mission of the site. - Airwalking/Maudigan

/invis off|on
This is a custom tool we have that lets you instantly invis yourself. This works with any class.

/sneak off|on
This is a custom tool we have that lets you instantly sneak. This works with any class.

/size 1|2|3|4
This custom tool allows you to shrink or grow any character instantly. This works with any class.

/info cursor|zone|target
This launches MQEmulator.net from EQ with the information page on items, mobs, and zones instantly.

/suicide
I dunno who would ever want to use this... but its here. Instantly kill yourself.

/iloot
Target your corpse, /iloot, and you loot your entire corpse instantly, with no squating, no interface, no anything. Your items just instantly appear on you, while your running, banking, /ruding, whatever. This works from ANY DISTANCE. No more summoning corpses. There is about 2 seconds of spam sometimes as a side effect. This can be easily removed, but would slow the whole thing down.
Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Tried out '/iloot' last night.

Hard a hard time getting target on my corpse because '/target mycorpse' appears to be broken now on VZTZ. However, I remember it working for me a few months ago.

Once I got it targeted, '/iloot' works perfect. I did get that bit of spam, which made me think... Duping had been a big problem on VZTZ so they are very on top of it now. I think there used to be a dupe related to just looting very quickly, so I'm wondering if this spam is going to show up in the log files and put up a red flag? Is that possible or is the spam just coming from client/MQ?
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am
Funny you should mention that. We do have a conscience here from time to time. The dupe bug existed because of sending a request packet to a corpse slot that didnt exist.

There are somethin like 31 slots. if you had 15 items and requested an item from slot 16 you would get the dupe.

The reason the spam is there was to prevent this from taking advantage of the dupe bug <thats where the conscience comes in>. You could spam all 31 slots to loot corpse and get no spam, but you could potentially dupe items.

The slower method would be to wait for the server to tell you how many items are on the corpse but that would severely slow down the plugin.

There was a third selected alternative and I won't totally explain how it works as a preventative measure for it getting fixed but it won't try to loot items that aren't there.

So basically, the spam is there as a side effect of coding it so that the dupe trick would NOT work with this plugin.
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:57 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Are any of these detectable? like size?
Wed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm
im assuming size would be detectable since players and GMs can see how big or small u are
Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Software Documentation MQ2EmuTools » Retired