Errors DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/melee
DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/melee
Hey, so I just recently got MQ up and running and went through the MQ Hot Key starter kit guide, to at least get a few things set up. I have run into an issue when trying to use the first Macro stated on the list " This key targets tells your toons to target your target, stick to it and kill it."
/bca //target ID ${Target.ID}
/bca //stick 10
/bca //killthis
When I attempt to run this macro, my characters will run to the mob and stand there, but do not attack. On my non main character screens MQ window I receive a error message stating "DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/killthis. Also when I attempt to open up /melee to see the available list of actions to turn on or off, it will give me the same message as the subject title. I am assuming it is probably just some error that I am causing by not doing something quite right, but I have been unsuccessful in figuring it out as of yet. I am running these characters on the EQEMU EZ Server. Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 pm
Type:

Macro
More +
/plugin list

and make sure MQ2Melee is on the list that follows. The error messages sound like MQ2 doesn't know what the /killthis command is, which is most likely caused by not loading the plugin.
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:17 am
Senior Project Member
As Grumble said above.. /plugin list

You should have 14 - 15 or so plugins in your list. If things are missing you can :

/plugin mq2exchange
/plugin mq2melee
/plugin mq2cast
/plugin mq2eqbc

etc...
Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am
Errors DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/melee