Errors Window.List.Items (Titanium)
Window.List.Items (Titanium)
I'm trying to determine the number of recipes available for a particular tradeskill. I used the following command:
/echo RecipeList.Items=${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[RecipeList].Items}

I open the environment container in recipe mode. I wait for the search button to enable. I click search. I issue the above command. The command returns says I have around 205 million recipes for every tradeskill.

The exact number varies but not consistently. I can open a brew barrel and get one number. Open an oven, with a different number of recipes under search, and it returns the same number as the brew barrel. Open a forge, with yet a different number of recipes, and it returns a different number. Go back to the brew barrel, open it, search, and it reports the same number that forge told me (which was different than the number reported not 30s ago).

While a tradeskill window is open, the .Items command will return the same number no matter how many recipes are displayed.
Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 am
Senior Project Member
More Info:

When I first log in, before I open ANY tradeskill window, the results are always 0.

After I open the tradeskill window but before I search the first time that session, the results are always 0.

If all previous recipe searches for that session returns 0 recipes, the results are still 0.

As soon as one recipe search gives a result other than 0 (whenever the RecipeList gets populated), the 200million+ result happens every time I issue the command for the rest of the session. The result appears even if no tradeskill window is open.

Camping then logging back in will change the number reported for a particular set of recipes that appear in the list.

Additionally, this issue isn't limited to the RecipeList child window of TradeskillWnd. It also occurs with the TSEL_TaskList child window of the TaskSelectWnd and Task_TaskList child window of the TaskWnd.

I've been unable to find any instance of any List child window reporting correct results for the .Items command. They all seem to report either 0, if the List has not displayed any results that session, or 200 million+ if that List has displayed any results that session.
Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 am
Senior Project Member
The include file in this thread http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=692 uses the recipe window. you can poke around at it and see if anything in there helps you out.
Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 am
Senior Project Member
Thank you for that link. I've duplicated some of that effort but I don't begrudge the time. I can't well use it if I don't understand it.

Unfortunately, the issue still remains. In your .inc file:
${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_RecipeList].Items}

That command still returns over 200 million recipes in the same circumstances I outlined above.
Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm
Senior Project Member
Errors Window.List.Items (Titanium)